Reach for the Top Outpatient Pediatric Rehab Clinic has a strong commitment to family-centered services and programs. The goal of our therapy services is to ensure the developmental, learning, sensory and support needs of children and their families are met.
Our highly skilled and experienced team of providers includes professionals in OT, PT, SLP, Sensory Integration, Autism, and Family Support. Our unique team of caring individuals works in close partnership with your family to maximize outcomes for each child.
Our programs include:
- Rehab services for children of all ages and abilities
- Sensory Integration Services
- Infant / Toddler Therapy Services
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Torticollis Program
- Oral Motor / Feeding Services
- Baby Steps Developmental Screening Program
- Social Skills and Pragmatic Language Supports
- Autism Family Supports
- Orthotics and Equipment Clinics
- Augmentative Communication Evals and Services
- Therapeutic Listening
- And much more!